jeudi 12 août 2010

sombra flamenca

for Miky Daddy

9 commentaires:

Miky Daddy a dit…

Gosh, what a lovely present!
Thank you Dindou.
I love the stop-motion and the shifts from black and white to monochrome colour; very graphic and very stylish.
And by the way I much prefer the silhouette without the cigarette...
;^)

marie a dit…

quel panache, quelle beauté, quel talent!
c'est magnifique!

Miky Daddy a dit…

It's funny that both you and Ryan share a fascination with shadows and silhouettes.
I wonder where that comes from?
:-D

correspondance(s) a dit…

Miky Daddy! I was hoping you would like it and realize how much I miss you here!

Actually concerning the shadows, Marie is another shadow-silhouette lover! She wrote a very nice tale on that theme: a little girl without a shadow and a shadow without a body associated...
I asked Ryan about the shadows, but just like me he says he finds shadows complex and interesting without knowing where his interest comes from!

Anyway the idea came from the first movie "white shadow, etc" that I thought I could improve...!
"Variation sur un même thème"!!

correspondance(s) a dit…

oui "Maria, c'est ma-gni-fique!"
héhé, merci Marie, contente que ça te plaise!
et une partie de mon commentaire d'avant te concerne, comme chaque fois que je regarde une ombre et pense à notre projet suspendu... j'espère pour peu de temps!

Miky Daddy a dit…

It's a very old archetype, isn't it: Plato's Cave, Wendy sewing Peter Pan's lost shadow back on....

maria gonzalez a dit…

o: gracia y salero de una cámara que baila

Zazie a dit…

Sei bellissima! Che brava ballerina!!! J'adore, comme toujours. Il faut se revoir bientot...

correspondance(s) a dit…

Ole Maria!
Zazie grazzie! oui, il faut se revoir bientôt!!