lundi 28 mars 2011

no revolution here


sur d'autres écrans, j'ai très très hâte de voir
ça : Pina 3D, (clic), un film de Wim Wenders
pour Pina Bausch

4 commentaires:

DjA a dit…

Your revolution has been "Computerised "...
God bless it.
Your words on PINA are so close to me.
No need to show things when you look the same way i guess and :
That's luxury.

DjA.

correspondance(s) a dit…

You are too kind my friend! But I must say you please me!!

Some revolution have been computerized, lately, on the other side of Mediterranea, that is true! and certainly not televized, indeed!

I knew you would also be looking forward to seeing Pina 3D...!

Sílvia Capanema a dit…

Alors, tu l'as vu? Nous, pas encore...
Pas de 3D à Saint Denis pour l'instant.
Super sympa ton blog!!!
Bises,
Silvia.

correspondance(s) a dit…

Quel plaisir Silvia de te voir ici! oui, j'ai vu Pina, j'ai adoré, vraiment! Je te le conseille, même en 2D!

Merci pour le blog,
à bientôt!