lundi 11 avril 2011

île de Ré - 1

4 commentaires:

panonyme a dit…

this little prince in his little universe of sand, sea and sky, so fiercely concentrated on trying to get his kite off the ground, brings back a lot of childhood memories of seaside holidays.
does the vertical format come from your use of the iphone?

correspondance(s) a dit…

yes, this is a new try with the iPhone! (actually I forgot the battery charger of my camera...)
I thought it looked nice: an interesting new format of picture to explore.

I mostly thought of you riding a bike for hours, imagining you being a kid...! this is what will come next

XXX

panonyme a dit…

i used to ride a bike to school every day and for a while to deliver newspapers on weekend, but as I used to daydream a lot I ended up crashing into the back of a stationary car.

correspondance(s) a dit…

I would like to do THIS film you are telling...!! Anyway reading you is like watching a film!