vendredi 15 juin 2012

la traversée

du pont de Normandie
par temps blanc

5 commentaires:

yourdaddy a dit…

Very moody and atmospheric.
And a nice 'mise en abime' at the end!
Loved the music, weird over-tuned piano
and multi-layered rhythms;
reminiscent of Gurdjieff's compositions
for his ritual Movements.
Who's the musician/composer?

correspondance(s) a dit…

Dear mydaddy, the composer is Terry Riley, and this one is called "Lands end" : I discovered it looking for some minimalistic music that I thought would fit well.
Thank you, as always your comment pleases me a lot.
I just added this one in the "mise en abyme" category.

janie a dit…

Comme une longue caresse sur le corps d'un papillon. Un moment il s'envole, mais on est à l'abri entre ses ailes.
Bzzzz Janie

parasian a dit…

J'adore ! (oui, c'est tout)

correspondance(s) a dit…

Merci Janie et Florence! ça me fait bien plaisir, faut le dire!