vendredi 6 novembre 2009

mon coeur est à papa

4 commentaires:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a dit…

Every time i try to open this or ''paysage celeste'' I get ''video currently not available, please try again later'', Dindou.
It's very frustrating

correspondance(s) a dit…

it's terrible... this movie is for you! I don't understand : I can watch it... maybe you should refresh your internet?

papafier a dit…

Merci Cindou!!!
At last I could open the first half of the video, then it always stops stubbornly at the same place.
Frustrating.

Mark Rothko version Hollywood/Café St Germain remix?

Where did you get the nice neon tubes and fancy lighting effects?

Was that filmed at home in the early hours of the morning, or is that a professional ascret?

And what is that pink thing you can see appearing from between the tubes half way through?

Anyway, thanks again Dindou.
I hope next time I'll be able to see the whole thing.

:-)

correspondance(s) a dit…

Oh Miky, it's terrible that you cannot see the movie until the end : this is where the message is...

"My Heart belongs to Daddy", Marylin Monroe...!!!

The tubes are the sticks used for coktails in bars, or as bracelets for children.

The effect is then to switch the light on and off!! (so simple...)

The pink thing is my heart bouncing : it is made out of special bouncing modeling paste... but it goes too fast to be seen...

You now know all my secrets on that one!