lundi 3 mai 2010

(t)rain drops

6 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

magique...
et vive Chopiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

itsyerdad :-) a dit…

A lovely, poetic addition to the 'on the road' series...
I don't know why it works so well, but it does.
The random splashes of rain, the Corot-like foliage of the trees and the cascading notes of the piano (one of the études?) somehow add up to much more than the sum of the parts.
Did you ever think of recording your own musical accompaniment?
As in the silent films??

correspondance(s) a dit…

Hihi Marie, je cherchais un morceau de Chopin, oui!, et m'est revenu cet intermezzo... de Brahms! Poropopo!
J'aime bien le pianoter celui-là...

Miky Daddy, I wish I could compose... Actually I should try: sometimes I have quite a clear idea of what is needed. But I have never tried, and imagine the amount of work it would be...! But why not?! Maybe one day ;-)

merci à vous deux!

Farandole a dit…

Farandole a dit ...
C'est merveilleux tout simplement !!! Poétique et très mélancolique à la fois ... Bravo

Unknown a dit…

I love it!

correspondance(s) a dit…

Merci Farandole, la note mélancolique viendrait-elle de cet intermezzo de Brahms? de la pluie sur la vitre?...

Anne-Claude, I am glad you like it! It makes me proud! Thanks