mercredi 29 décembre 2010

Vaudeville

à mes parents
36 ans de mariage, c'est très beau et ça se fête!

4 commentaires:

téparan a dit…

Imagine, 36 years already;
how quickly time flies!
Thank you, Dindou (and assistant-rèalisateur), for this lovely souvenir of a memorable evening out together as a family.
The sound-track's perfect.

correspondance(s) a dit…

how nice it is after 36 years! and how beautiful you both are! these were my thoughts...
the soundtrack is a mix of the discreet surrounding noise recorded by my assistant-réalisateur (and yes, I thank him!) and the music that we heard - and that you liked - on our way back in the metro played by the young lady-accordionist : "mon amant de Saint-Jean", by Lucienne Delyle... it is true that it matches perfectly, by magic and 2 or 3 tricks..!
anyway : if you liked it, I am the happiest daughter on earth!!! :)

parasian a dit…

Mabrouk !

correspondance(s) a dit…

ya salem! tu parles arabe! ça me plaît!