vendredi 5 février 2010

un petit poisson, un petit oiseau

3 commentaires:

touaio ateit a dit…

have you noticed the number of graffiti in Cyrilic on the trees?

correspondance(s) a dit…

actually no!! I have watched once more to see, and I noticed a "Chahine" at the beginning and maybe one Cyrilic graffiti, but that's it!

ateit devouchka oasis a dit…

Well, perhaps there are not so many as my eyes and wishful thinking led me to believe at first glance - I thought it might be a sign of the increase in the number tourists from this part of the world nowadays.
Probably a case of Gestalt...
Anyway, for what it's worth, looking again objectively and taking into account possible hallucinations and the distortions caused by the limitations of the penknife as a writing tool, I still think I can see what looks like four names in Cyriic around the 33 sec. mark, just under 'Phoebe'.???
:-)